Trying to create report from 2 tables (1 Viewer)

headlock

Local time
Today, 03:51
Hi there, Really could use some help here. I may have the whole thing wrong. I'll give an outline of my database first. I have 3 tables. 1) Clubber contact info 2)Leader contact info. 3)Leaders who call....That means I have the list of Leaders again and use Their names to supply the emergency call list. I need to make a list yearly of which Leader calls which clubber. However only some Leaders do the calling so they also have to call other Leaders. Hence the third table. I have a who calls column in the first 2 tables where I input a Leaders name from the 3rd table to use as a calling person. OK, my question is...how do I create report where the Leader who calls is a group and the Leaders and clubbers they have to call is listed underneath with phone numbers. I can do a grouped report on one or the other table but can't seem to join them together. Hope I've made this clear. Thanks for any help.

GinaWhipp

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 03:51
I think you need to first adjust your tables, unless your tables are set up something like the below...

tblMembers
mMemberID (PK)
mMemberTypeID (Leader, Club Member)

tblMemberTypes
mtID (PK, Autonumber)
mtMemberType

tblCallsMade
cmID (PK, Autonumber)
cmMemberID ([or Caller]FK - relate to tblMembers)
cmCallee (FK - from tblMembers)

...the above tables would make it easier to run your report.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom