Hello (1 Viewer)

smbrush

Local time
Today, 09:42
I've been developing with MS Access off an on since 1997 in the USA. I'm currently on a contract with Merck in PA, developing a data access application for a manual of best practices and industry requirements.

My hobbies are learning new science by reading lay books on the subject by authors such as Stephen Hawking, Ilya Prigogine, and F David Peat. I'm also a fantasy role playing enthusiast, enjoying Dungeons and Dragons, 5th Edition. I'm a long time watcher of Dr. Who and all the Star Wars and Star Trek based TV shows and movies.

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 09:42
Welcome aboard!

mhorner

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:42
I am Matt, trying to get my post count up so can post screenshots in one of my threads.

This is my 4th post.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 11:42
I've played my share of D&D variants. Not the stuff from Gary Gygax, but some alternate authors who created their own worlds. For instance, "Empire of the Petal Throne" by M.A. R. Barker, which is from something like 35+ years ago. I invented my own fantasy world and currently have 5 novels (as yet unpublished) set in that environment, but the game I designed was unbalanced so I never tried to market it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom