Update Users Database
These are some of the functions of the application.
There are two Zip files attached, one containing the application with some data and a second empty. Both zip files contain documentation.
1. Create a new table
2. Create fields
3. Add fields to an existing table
4. Modify fields in an existing table
5. Delete fields from an existing table
6. Add properties when creating new fields
7. Change properties for fields in an existing table.
8. Create Primary Indexes
9. Create Non-Primary (Secondary) Indexes
10. Delete Database Objects from the users database
11. Add Database Objects to the users database
NOTE: Not all field properties are addressed with this application.
A. Properties and Attributes that can be added when creating a field
1. Field Type
2. Text Size
3. Field Description
4. Field Caption
6. Allow Zero Length
Properties 2 – 7 can be modified.
Property 1 (Field Type) CANNOT be modified with this application
Field Name can be modified
B. Primary and Secondary Indexes can be set when creating or modifying indexes.
After entering an Index Name and Table Name the drop down list will reflect the Indexes and Tables associated with each other. To restore all tables and indexes to the drop down boxes, double click the appropriate drop down box then make a selection.
The system will make an attempt to determine if a duplicate index names and/or types exist and allow them to be changed.