Hellooooo Out there in Access Land (1 Viewer)

dianawild

Local time
Yesterday, 23:47
My name is Diana Wild. My husband and I have a small business doing web development. My role is to collect requirements, create the data model, generate the MYSQL database and rudimentary Ruby on Rails web application, and then convert the existing data to the new structure. In the process I do a lot of data quality clean up as well. My husband does the custom user interface and logic that he builds over the generated application. I use MS Access to do my data quality work and conversion work. At present, we are working for a collections agency in New York that needs a completely new system. The new data structure is in place. I am working on de-duping the master data and other data quality cleanup in preparation for conversion sometime in July.

I have found many of your posts helpful, I finally joined because I couldn't find the answer to a specific question that I have.

Thanks to all of you for your help and I will try to help others when I have the knowledge.

Diana

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Yesterday, 20:47

Khalid_Afridi

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:47
Welcome to AWF Diana,
you join the best place to give help and be helped, you will find here lot of good and intellectual MVPs and good experience peoples. They alway feel pleasure to help others and discus each other problems.

Everybody learns from others and their experience. I love database development and programming. you will learn a lot from here.

Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom