Wasn’t expecting this (1 Viewer)

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 06:19
I sent a Canadian who was also a reknown Access/Sharepoint guru an e-mail regarding a problem I am having. He responded in kind and at the end, had this to say:
I am most thankful for your service of your great nation.

We see a beautiful change of direction occurring in the USA. The winning against ISIS in Syria (and the push to pull out as fast as possible by Trump) is a great trend.

In other words, peace though strength, but work as much as possible for the people on the home front. While the press and media tries to portray the winds of change in the USA as negative, anyone with a brain sees that the direction the country is moving towards is the right one, and these changes are restoring respect of the USA.

You folks are lucky to have such a wonderful president.

Remember, I am Canadian!

I am going to assume he wasn’t having my on and meant what he said. Although his thoughts may or may not align with mine, it was refreshing to see a foreigner with an opposing view from the norm.

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Blame Canada...

Wayne

Crazy Canuck
Local time
On another note, I am trying to pay to become a silver supporter, but it only offers payment by PayPal. Do you know if you can pay by credit card?

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
First off, great! Being a supporter isn’t for everybody, but I was using it almost everyday so I felt it was the right thing to do.

As far as payment methods, I am certain there are alternative ways...perhaps you can ask one of the Mods. Try Vassago first, he seems to be more in tune with that type of thing.

Wayne

Crazy Canuck
Local time
Thanks. I'll try that.

I figured I have been a member for 6 years, and have gotten a lot of help from you guys. Time to pay back a little.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 03:19
Wasn’t expecting this: A Tesla in space? Wow. They say it will orbit the sun. With David Bowie blasting from the radio. I mean come on this is cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom