Hi from Steve, found here needing help and hoping... (1 Viewer)

stevem9

Local time
Today, 20:21
Hi all, I used to think myself a reasonably competent VBA programmer having spend many years using it from time to time, almost always in Access. I've now hit a brick wall with a program I'm trying convert from using media player to VLC and am hoping for help. I'm posting elsewhere for this issue as it's not part of the introduction. I'm happy to provide help and assistance to others, especially in database challenges as I was a DBA responsible for the design of many complex data mining applications for many years.
Any enough of me, I look forward to being an active member.

Minty

AWF VIP
Local time
Welcome to AWF Steve.

I'm sure you'll make a valuable addition here.

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 16:21
Welcome aboard AWF Steve.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 13:21
Hi Steve. Welcome to AWF!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 15:21
New members always welcome. Hey, Steve, glad you're with us.

stevem9

Local time
Many thanks all, hoping I can be of help to some and some can help me with my problem I've posted in 'Other Software' as it is to do with Access and VideoLAN. If you're anything like me Doc Man you'll have less time now than before you retired, so your other half shouldn't have too much trouble. I'm still involved in running a small business part time but have so many other commitments and projects I wonder how I ever fitted work in :D- Retired 2007 and more and more to do ever since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom