print preview issue (1 Viewer)

drama_mr

Local time
Today, 09:28
I need a little help here.

I'm not exactly sure what happened, because my database isn't that complex.

I added a "print preview" button to a report that does just that, shows the print preview. The issue I'm having is that I can't do anything in Access after I click that button. Everything in Access seems to stop working, I can't click on anything with my mouse. the only thing that does anything is that i can move the report up and down with the up/down/left/right keys. If I click on a different application that isn't Access (i.e. excel, spotify, email, etc.) and then go back to it, everything works fine.

Has anyone else ever run into this problem?

drama_mr

Local time
It is just a simple macro to "print preview," and after i click that button, everything just stops working except the capability to move the page up and down using my arrow keys.

drama_mr

Local time
just gave it a try, still run into the same problem. i found out that when i hit the escape button, it then prompts me message:

"Microsoft Access has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."

It just seems weird that adding a print preview button to a report would cause access to do this.

:banghead:

drama_mr

Local time
gave it a shot, no luck!

I'm losing hope in Microsoft, first the xbox 1, now this! -__-

JHB

Have been here a while
Local time
Today, 18:28
It just seems weird that adding a print preview button to a report would cause access to do this.
:banghead:
Try to post you database with some sample data, (and tell which report make the problem)..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom