E3 2011 (1 Viewer)

Manic_Rach

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:08
So, I was watching E3 last night with my housemates, and I am really impressed with some of the stuff.

We have an Xbox Kinect and although it's good, the number of games and the quality of the games are pretty crap, no better really than Nintedo Wii (ew). However watching E3 and seeing the new features and new games being lauched for Kinect was amazing! All future Tom Clancy games being launched for Kinect! Eeeeep!!!!! :D

Ghost Recon!
being able to dismantle you gun with one gesture and customise every single part of the gun. :eek:

The fun labs look awesome, being able to use finger recognition to draw in 3D! exciting stuff! :D

However I was disappointed with the Star Wars game. The advert was awesome, but then seeing it being demonstrated I felt let down. :(

So, did anyone else watch E3? Or have you been keeping up to date with it on their website, twitter or facebook? What do you think?

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 06:08
Nintendo Wii games are quite fun for parties. For the casual gamer though, they can get boring.

Manic_Rach

Registered User.
Local time
I just think they're such kids games. And nintendo haven't bothered to update and advance like Microsoft have done with the Kinect.

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 06:08
That's what the WII HD should help with. I agree, they should definitely have went HD with their system. If they did, it would have drastically changed the playing field.

I'm a PS3 fan myself. The capability of Blu-Ray on a game system puts it ahead, if only their Move system didn't fail so bad. They should have went the direction of Kinect.

Manic_Rach

Registered User.
Local time
Yeah, considering how far ahead in the market they were with the Eye-Toy for PS2, The Move system just seems like a huge step backwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom