Opening forms (1 Viewer)

fcbuek

Local time
Yesterday, 23:18
Hi, I have a problem with the form to my database which is a Table that is linked to subsequent Tables with 1 to many relationships.
I have a question for my form in which I would like after pressing the Next button the form does not open in a new window, but in the same form as a sub-form.
In the attachment he adds an example that will explain my problem better, thank you in advance for your help

Attachments

• TEST.zip
    202 KB · Views: 50

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Hi. Welcome to AWF!

I won't be able to take a look at your file until later but just wanted to welcome you to the forum first. Cheers!

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
As answered elsewhere:

You can set the Source Object property of the subform control to the desired form. Then you'd either set the record source or filter or use a bookmark to go to the desired record.

fcbuek

Local time
But how to set "Then you'd either set the record source or filter or use a bookmark to go to the desired record." Because I tried to apply a filter and I have the original form without filter.

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
What exactly did you try? It could look like:

Me.Podrzędny21.Form.Filter = "KW = '" & Me.KW & "'"
Me.Podrzędny21.Form.FilterOn = True

fcbuek

Local time
I changed the source object to Test2. Then in the event procedure I entered the code above and received a message "Method or data member not found".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom