Crystal Reports XI and MS Access 2003 (1 Viewer)

berr

Local time
Yesterday, 20:14
I have a problem with my Crystal Report accessing my access database tables. This report was created way before I started this job and well I have no idea how the previous guy got this report running. I am running Crystal Reports XI and Microsoft Access 2003. I have 3 Access Database tables that are in my Crystal Report that do not require a password. I can edit the report and access the information from my local machine, but when I upload my report onto the Crystal Reports server, the report cannot run. It says invalid logon information. The report was running fine until I changed my database connections. We moved the database tables over to a new server and that's when the problem occurred. I cannot access this report unless I am using the Crystal Reports editor. I tried entering in password credentials through the Crysta Reports Central Management Console and that didn't work, I even tried putting Admin in as the login and the password blank, still nothing. So I am not sure if there is something that I need to update on my Crystal Server or what. So any input would be helpful.

Thanks,

Brian

berr

Local time
Yesterday, 20:14
I found a solution, problem solved. UNC paths work better than mapped drives. DUH, I should have figured that. So no passwords needed at all. All I had to do was reconfigure my paths to my database tables and the report runs fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom