What to buy?? (1 Viewer)

Alfie

Local time
Today, 15:36
Hi All!! I am new to this forum..I met with an accident and got my leg fractured :( Now I have to take bed rest for a month or so..So I have bought a playstation for myself to kill the time. But playing it on my old television is not very exciting..So I have decided to buy a LCD tv too..
I am confused as to which one should I buy..I am thinking of buying "http://www.checkcost.co.uk/sony-bravia-kdl32u3000-32-lcd-tv-/p/273337/.. I read its review and it seemed fine to me..What do you say guys!! Help me, I just cant wait to play it on my new LCD..

Last edited:
R

Rich

Aren't both of the previous posts just SPAM?:confused:

Alfie

Local time
Hey Rich..Why do you think so? If you want I will put hundred other links to other sites..Its just that i was getting a good price here and wanted you guys to recommend a better one if you know any..What's spam here..I dont understand why you guys cant take things as they are rather than using your head the other way..

mattkorguk

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 23:36
I now regret not getting a 1080p screen when I bought my PS3. Get the best screen you can afford, 1080p and 100Hz if possible, they now do those down to 32 inch which really look the business. I have Samsung (2x) and they're great!
Happy shopping.

R

Rich

Hey Rich..Why do you think so? If you want I will put hundred other links to other sites..Its just that i was getting a good price here and wanted you guys to recommend a better one if you know any..What's spam here..I dont understand why you guys cant take things as they are rather than using your head the other way..

Well ok, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder not seller, have a look at those on display in the stores before buying online, the price should be of secondary importance, don't forget to make up your own mind and not be swayed by the salesman;)

Kuhtik

Local time
Hi Alfie.
As for me - I think you should go for Sony KDL-32U3000 .
It's pretty nice LCD TV and you will enjoy your playing while you take the bed rest.
Good luck, my friend ;)

FoFa

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 17:36
I have a sony KB4 and this thing is great.
I was a little antsy to spend the extra money for it over say a sharp, but in the long run I am glad I did. On the game system setting on my Composite input (it remembers setting by the port) the xbox is more than great at 1080p.
But what really is good is the standard TV signals are much better than some friends tv's, which you can't seem to compare in stores because they only use HD inputs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom