Go Back   Access World Forums > Apps and Windows > Excel

Old 11-08-2019, 05:09 AM   #1
DoneganF
Newly Registered User

DoneganF is on a distinguished road
List box Chart Selection

I have a list box which contains division names. I have that list connected to 4 charts, so that when I select a specific division, all 4 charts display the data for that division. It works exactly as I expect it to. However, when I handed the file off to my boss (also using Excel 2016) when he clicks on an item in the list, the charts are not updating.

I'm really stumped. Any help is greatly appreciated.

DoneganF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 05:42 AM   #2
isladogs
High Noon Moderator

Thanked 3,112 Times in 2,830 Posts
isladogs is a splendid one to behold isladogs is a splendid one to behold isladogs is a splendid one to behold isladogs is a splendid one to behold isladogs is a splendid one to behold isladogs is a splendid one to behold isladogs is a splendid one to behold
Re: List box Chart Selection

It may not be a trusted document for your boss.
Does any code work? If not, does the security warning bar appear?

Colin (Mendip Data Systems)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Website links:

Common sense and a sense of humour are the same thing, moving at different speeds. (Clive James - RIP)
isladogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 06:11 AM   #3
DoneganF
Newly Registered User

DoneganF is on a distinguished road
Re: List box Chart Selection

He did make it a trusted site - and all the other macros are working as expected.

DoneganF is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: