Issues over emailing reports (1 Viewer)

Brainfade

Local time
Today, 10:12
I have the task of getting a section of our database to email to specific people a report created from a form. So far so good. The problem is that at present when the report is created it creates a one off report from all the forms completed rather than selecting the report from the current form. I am trying to relate to a macro from an older version of the database (2007) but what works in that one does not seem to work in this one. I am probably being really thick but this is still very new to me, (I only started programming in Access in September last year and only ever seem to get short periods of time to sort things out):banghead:

sumox

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:42
??? don't understand

what trying to say . buddy pls. clarify and post a screenpic of your errors !

Brainfade

Local time
Thank you for responding. I had signed off the forum on Friday and suddenly had inspiration and resolved the problem and was so surprised that I forgot to come back on and close the thread.:rolleyes:

pr2-eugin

Super Moderator
Local time
Thank you for responding. I had signed off the forum on Friday and suddenly had inspiration and resolved the problem and was so surprised that I forgot to come back on and close the thread.:rolleyes:
It would be really amazing if you could share how you resolved this error, so others can be benefited ! Thanks !

Brainfade

Local time
I ran a query to show the open report and on the macro used the query as the filter. This meant that from the button on the form it opened the "current open" report and selected the right email. This seems to be working so I hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom