How to submit a tutorial (1 Viewer)

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:36
Anyone who submits a tutorial that passes editorial review will receive 20 reputation points. This is to reward you for making quality content that will help the Microsoft Access user community for years to come.

Rules:

1. Please include screen-shots, code and other tags for clarity and to ensure its very easy for readers to follow.

2. Proofread your tutorial before submission.

3. Do not copy material from any other source since this can lead to copyright problems.

Please note that tutorials may also be placed on the main site so that more people can see them.

Thank you for helping out the community at Access World.

the_net_2.0

Banned
Local time
Today, 09:36
Gosh Jon, I would but I'm afraid that Bob would disapprove. :rolleyes: Hey Bob, are you listening!?

Thanks for adding this though. It'll be interesting to see what's posted here that can't be found in the other 3 forums that are already here. There's so much information in those old forums that it makes my brain hurt sometimes...

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:36
The criteria for this section is different. It needs to be clearly written, with screen-shots, possibly step by step if possible and original. Links to other Microsoft Access tutorials on other sites do not count.

Quite a lot of the other material is stuff you can learn on but often self-discovery. These tutorials are to hold you by the hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom