No Two Head Jokes Please! :) (1 Viewer)

RhiannonM

Registered User.
Local time
Tomorrow, 00:08
:)

Hiya

New user from Tassie...I've been using Access off n on since 95 but never really mastered it. I started a project for personal use in 2002, got pretty far in developing its usability for data entry then life got in the way and I let it slide. 17 years on I'm determined to get it finally sorted but of course Access has changed since then so I feel I want to start it all over again. I bought the Access 2010 Bible and although a lot of things have helped...it's also confused the heck out of me in some areas. So while I do know some things...I'm also very (what's the PC term for dumb as f***? :confused:) in other ways. So please forgive any questions I ask that may be blatantly obvious...some things take time for me to fully comprehend (I can thank a recent medical problem for that) :banghead:

Anyhoo...that's me for now...

Cheers
RhiannonM

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:08
Hi. Welcome to the forum.

Micron

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 10:08
No such thing as a stupid question here. If it helps, have a couple of shots or wobbly pops when you post, then you can blame any embarrassing comments on that.

Works for me ;)

RhiannonM

Registered User.
Local time
PMSL!!! Wobbly pops! Love it! :D

Sadly I've kinda gone off the ol' giggle juice...not to say I don't still partake if the need arises...

Oh dear...is Access so bad that I need to start drinking again? :eek:

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 09:08
Welcome and glad you saw your way clear to join us. As to asking what might seem to be dumb questions, you shouldn't worry. We know the difference between simply uninformed and abysmally stupid.

Micron

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 10:08
We know the difference between simply uninformed and abysmally stupid.
But we don't point it out, right?
Maybe some of us comment in a non-targeted way - like in a signature line...

Had to look up PMSL - I'm somewhat oblivious where social media is concerned.

RhiannonM

Registered User.
Local time
First stupid question coming!...i know it's stupid cos i know that you don't post questions in your introduction...i have no idea where else to ask this tho!

But is there a way to bookmark a single post and pop it in a folder that doesn't a. include all the other posts in the thread or b. fill up my chrome bookmarks?

Sorry forgive me sorry sorry sorry
RhiannonM

RhiannonM

Registered User.
Local time
Isladogs

Yeh I figured that out...but is saving it as an internet bookmark the only way?

Is it possible to "save" the post in a folder like in the subscription section but not an entire thread subscription?

Cheers
RhiannonM

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 15:08
Isladogs

Yeh I figured that out...but is saving it as an internet bookmark the only way?

Is it possible to "save" the post in a folder like in the subscription section but not an entire thread subscription?

Cheers
RhiannonM

I don't believe so. If you haven't already done so, have a look at the FAQ section

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 15:08
if just want to find your posts - click on the user CP button which takes you to your profile, including latest posts etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom