Delete Extra Blank Columns at end of a table (1 Viewer)

skoolz

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:45
Hi All, I have an Access table with data fields however at after the last field column, I have about 15 blank and unselectable or uneditable columns that I don't want there. Any ideas how I delete these?

Reason I want to delete them is because table is a subform on a main form and these extra columns are visible on it and they also cause a scroll bar to shown

Thanks in advance!

spikepl

Eledittingent Beliped
Local time
Today, 15:45
Your subform is wider than the subform control in which it is housed. So change the width of one or the other or both.

skoolz

Registered User.
Local time
Thanks for the response spikepl however that is not the case. The subform table is mirroring the parent table which has the extra columns... the issue is with the table and therefore need a way to remove/delete the extra blank columns....

If it helps, the tables where initially setup using Import from excel function so whether doing that has somehow caused these extra table columns, i don't know.

All advice welcome...

spikepl

Eledittingent Beliped
Local time
Today, 15:45
Show screenshot, and remember that pictures dispel many linguistic misunderstandings.

Either there are normal columns in the table, in which case remove them in the table design, or it is misalignment between subform and subform control sizes.

skoolz

Registered User.
Local time
Table image

Table subform view

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom