Sharepoint wants more info (1 Viewer)

amerifax

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:37
I'm using access 2013. I'm trying to use a template call contacts. It is asking me for a "web location". The following point I get tripped up on:

IMPORTANT Before you can create an Access web app, you need to have a SharePoint site where you can host the app, either through an Office 365 subscription that includes sites or an on-premises SharePoint 2013 deployment. Access apps don’t work with Office 365 Home. What is SharePoint?

With my version of Windows. I do not know if I have access to this SharePoint or do I have to purchase and if so what would it be a purchase. I do have my own dedicated website. Can you help get me in the right direction.
Bob

SGT68

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 16:37
I'm using access 2013. I'm trying to use a template call contacts. It is asking me for a "web location". The following point I get tripped up on:

IMPORTANT Before you can create an Access web app, you need to have a SharePoint site where you can host the app, either through an Office 365 subscription that includes sites or an on-premises SharePoint 2013 deployment. Access apps don’t work with Office 365 Home. What is SharePoint?

With my version of Windows. I do not know if I have access to this SharePoint or do I have to purchase and if so what would it be a purchase. I do have my own dedicated website. Can you help get me in the right direction.
Bob

us version

http://products.office.com/en-us/business/compare-office-365-for-business-plans

technician

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:37
go to this website

www.accesshoster.com

they offer sharepoint services for access

have used them a few times for developmental reasons to host access web databases, before publishing to my company sharepoint site

I have developed and run sharepoint web based access databases now for 3 years with excellent results

paul

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom