Help with Visual Basic 7 project (1 Viewer)

phazz

Local time
Today, 10:12
Hi there,

I would be grateful for any support I can get with developing a userform in visual basic 7 (Microsoft excel 2010).

1. I have created a userform into which from the VB toolbox I have inserted the Microsoft Office spreadsheet 10.0 option. My aim is that when you run the userform, a user can do the following:

1. 2. Enter a user ID number in a textbox and in a separate textbox a username (I can do this!)

2. 3. Enter data into the spreadsheet which is embedded on the userform (I can do this!)

3. 4. Save the input data by clicking a SAVE button (should this save the input data simultaneously into Sheet 1 if so how do I code this?)

4. 5. Email the excel spreadsheet saved data as an xls file to an email address when they click a ‘SUBMIT’ button. This should open up Microsoft Outllook email box. The email address subject line should be pre-populated with the user id (hyphen) and then username when this happens.

5. 6. A separate ‘REVIEW’ button (when clicked by a user who has finished inputting their data) should alert you to any data you have not filled in. For example – if the header is ‘date of birth’ and a separate header is ‘Job Title’ if these columns have not been completed a message alert box should appear as follows:. ‘You have not completed the following sections and this may delay your application:

Date of birth
Job Title

Any help on any aspect of my query that I can get will be very much appreciated as I am new to Visual Basic.

Many thanks,

Phazz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom