Help????? (1 Viewer)

zebzeb

Local time
Today, 15:48
Hi All,
Am in new in Access n having small type of business of Trading of products.office supplies etc. I wanted to keep the record on Access so that i made Tables. And one form (Because i have to pay General sale tax, income tax & Invoice). Now I can't make a relations of these Tables (But in database i tride may best to make relations of these tables)The data base n form is attached with this I hope someone help me in solving this problem.
thanx

Attachments

• VirtualTraders4.accdb
    1.3 MB · Views: 159

Ranman256

Local time
Today, 07:48
Your tTax table has many records and I dont see why. If you have only 17% then you only need 1 record: Effective Date, Rate

You only need record 2 if the rate changes. All orders on or after that date would get THAT rate. At the orderform, this rate would get added to each record.
You also already have relations created. What is it you want to do?

zebzeb

Local time
Today, 15:48
Thanks for quick reply, 1) These relation i've created but i didn't get proper results from these relation.2)17% is taxable rate on all the goods and product here. So don't wory about it.3) I want relation as per my flow of work so that is can keep eye on each n every Taxed Bills.4) My flow of work i bought sale goods and services from supplier and sold out to customer during this i made (Costing)(Taxing) and supply to customer.then i pay Income tax and withholding tax later.this is the flow of me.Thank u..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom