Kevin Minkoff (1 Viewer)

minkoffcpa

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 23:00
Hi all. I'm a CPA in Portland, Oregon and a novice at MS Access, although I've built a few different database applications over the last several years. I understand a lot of code, but can't write it from scratch. I normally Google how to do something, find the code, cut and paste. It works much of the time, but too often it doesn't work for what I'm trying to do and I end up spending a ton of time trying to fix the code or looking for something else. My biggest issue right now is looking at converting my back engine to MS SQL. I've reviewed a lot of posts regarding that; most that sound pretty scary for a novice. There is a Microsoft Access to SQL conversion tool that I was going to use. I just don't want to screw things up. Secondly, I don't anything about programming in SQL, so I'm afraid I would lose control of building my own database. I've created an Income Tax Organizer, and would also love some help with a web interface. Anyway - that's probably more than enough from me. Thanks.

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 23:00
Welcome from a reformed bean-counter. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom