Print Preview toolbar (1 Viewer)

Novice1

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:37
I have various reports which I activate in the preview mode. For whatever reason, the Print Preview toolbar options (e.g., print, close, etc.) are deactivated when I open the report.

If I leave Access (e.g., activate another program such as Word) and then go back to the Access report, the Print Preview options are activated and work fine.

I've been racking my brain trying to fix the problem. Any ideas?

JHB

Have been here a while
Local time
Today, 23:37
Could you show a printscreen of your problem?
What if you open a report in another database, same problem?

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 22:37
Which Access version are you using?

I have code which will toggle the print preview ribbon on if the ribbon is minimised or hidden
However it doesn't work in A2007.

Just about to go out but if its any use to you, I can post it in a couple of hours

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
Tomorrow, 05:37
Print Preview toolbar is only available in Print Preview and not in Report View.

Novice1

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:37
The problem isn't one report, it's all reports I've built. The report is in preview mode not print mode. I've had no problems until I started using the basaccesshider module.

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=136266&highlight=basaccesshider

I run Access as Minimized. Thinking this may be the problem I called the function SHOWNORMAL before previewing the report but this doesn't fix the problem.

Again, when I open the report in preview, the Print Preview toolbar is shown but none of the buttons (e.g., print, close) work. If I use another program then go back to Access, the buttons work. It's like a focus issue. Just can't figure it out. Any help would be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom