Compile error in hidden module: export (1 Viewer)

eder

Local time
Today, 07:16
Hi Everyone,
I use a program that is programmed based in Access 2000 and is connected with a sql database where all the datas are stored. Everything works fine. When i try to generate reports, the program should generate an excel file with all the records needed. And here comes an error:
"Compile error in hidden module: export
This error commonly occures when code is incompatible with the version, platform, or architecture of this application. Click help for more information"

It works everything fine in another computer that is already installed with these parameters:
64-bit Windows 7 Enterprise, Microsoft Office 2013 32-bit and this program in Microsoft Access 2000.
But at this computer with the exact same parameters, it doesn't work. Or better say i should fix something. Can anyone give me an idea? This troubleshouting has cost me days, and headache.

Thank you a lot in advanced

JHB

Have been here a while
Local time
Today, 15:16
Check if the references are the same, in the code window, Tools->References.

eder

Local time
Hi, thank you for your reply.
Can you be more specific please? I do not understand.

JHB

Have been here a while
Local time
In your database, go into the code window, (the window where all the code for forms and reports is shown), the choose from the menu-/ribbon line Tools->References.
Or do you not have any code in your database?

eder

Local time
Ok, i tried it, but i do not have the password of the project. Maybe it has to do with something else. As soon as i open the program, i got an error: missing or broken mshflxgd.ocx . I downloaded this file,put it at the system directory and then at cmd i typed regsvr32 c:\windows\syswow64\mshflxgd.ocx
The problem remains, but it shows another error: Type mismatch.
Hope i have helped you with more details.
Any idea?

JHB

Have been here a while
Local time
So were my suspicions right, it was a missing reference.
Why do you not have the password, are you not the person who is set to administer the application?
If not, I suggest you to contact the person who is responsible for the program, instead of trying to fix it yourself.
Error: Type mismatch occurs often when text is put into a field for numbers and vice versa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom