Status Field to "Open" Issues (1 Viewer)

billgyrotech

Banned
Local time
Yesterday, 18:37
Hello,

When the database opens there is a command button "Administrator" to click then enter password "admin".

Then on the next form AFRs1 upper right is a Status field. When it is "Open" the fields on the form should be editable but this only allows one change then it locks on one field and cannot do anything else until exiting the form AFRs1.

Does anyone know why this is happening please?

Thank you,
Bill

Last edited:

June7

AWF VIP
Local time
Yesterday, 15:37
I am not getting that behavior. I can change values of any and multiple controls.

Which value are you editing when this happens to you?

billgyrotech

Banned
Local time
Progressive inspection area thank you

Last edited:

June7

AWF VIP
Local time
Okay, correction. I did not try editing every control, just spot checked and did not hit the problem.

I commented out all the code in Exit event of two textboxes and issue goes away. Why are you using Exit event?

June7

AWF VIP
Local time
At first I just commented the spelling checker command, still had issue. When you exit the control, code just sets focus back to control so you end up in a nasty loop. Not sure different event will resolve that.

I have never used Exit event. I have never invoked the spell checker either.

billgyrotech

Banned
Local time
Okay thanks I will do some more research on the spell checker for now this is solved since you found what was wrong.

Cheers!

June7

AWF VIP
Local time
I reactivated just the SpellChecker command. The spell checker opened and proceeded to spell check the entire dataset of the form, moving record to record.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom