Good Morning (1 Viewer)

StuartG

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 21:29
Good Morning,

The name is Stuart, nice to meet you all.

I come here with an understanding of access and knowing the basics however when it comes to the more advanced stuff I am unable to complete I refer to the internet for guidance, however this can be quite difficult when i need to pinpoint an exact thing.

I have referred to access world a few times during my developments so thought id join and use this site as reference to my queries.

I have in my time of using access created 3 bespoke databases for my employer but sometimes they ask me questions I don't know.

Thanks for reading.
Stuart

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 15:29
however this can be quite difficult when i need to pinpoint an exact thing.

Stuart, a word of advice based on your comments. Watch carefully the language that some of us use to describe solutions. If you can use those terms to ask your questions within the forum's Search feature, you might get better results. We use jargon a lot and some of your answers would best come if you had a way to use the terms we use. Not that I have ANY CLAIM WHATSOEVER in terms of always using the best language, you understand.

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 16:29
Welcome Stuart.

This video series by Steve Bishop is one of the best I've found.

Also, when searching and reviewing posts in this forum be aware that there are "Similar Threads" at the bottom of the thread that can often complement what you have found.

Welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom