Can I find anyone here to help me? (1 Viewer)

ibrahim horus

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 04:44
I'm sorry, I could not now even find a solution to my problem. Can I find anyone here to help me?
I put my problem and did not find solve to it , i search much in the internet , i did not find

Frothingslosh

Premier Pale Stale Ale
Local time
Yesterday, 21:44
Paul, based on his responses on the other thread, it looks like what he's really asking is for us to build him an accounting (and possibly inventory control) program.

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 18:44
Well, why haven't you done it yet?? :p

Lightwave

Ad astra
Local time
Today, 02:44
I can answer this question

NO

Last edited:

ibrahim horus

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 04:44
my friends​
Let's start working step by step , We recorded a purchase invoice from the supplier Teresa quantity 50 in Form Purchases, We registered the production of a door in quantity 30 in Form Production, Here the balance of the raw material from the beech wood is correct and we bought 50 then go 30 for production , The problem here: Where are put the amount of production of the product (door) until we withdraw from this quantity when selling to a customer , The problem I have starts with the production Form​

Attachments

• Accounting Factory.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 80

plog

Banishment Pending
Local time
Yesterday, 20:44
No, the problem you have starts with your tables. You do not have a good table structure. Further, the next step after that is not setting up forms, but generating reports.

The biggest issue with your tables is that you have a circular relationship. There should only be one way to trace a path between tables, you've got 5 tables in a loop, meaning you could traverse that loop clockwise or counter-clockwise resulting in 2 paths between tables. This is incorrect and must be fixed before proceeding.

Also, 2 of the issues I brought up in your initial post (https://access-programmers.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=295394) still hold-- Spaces in names and Customers/Suppliers should be merged.

forget forms, work on your tables.

plog

Banishment Pending
Local time
Yesterday, 20:44
Edit what?

And if you are not good at Access, then this might be more than you can chew. Either that, or its time to start reading. I suggest you start with normalization:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Database_normalization

Read up on that, work through a few tutorials and then apply what you learn to your database.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom