how to solved Failed log on on crystal report ? (1 Viewer)

khabib

Local time
Today, 13:47
I use access 2016 using password = admin then I create a crytal report v.20
i can preview it (on VS 2015) in main report preview..but when i try to load with crystal report viewer in form. i getting Database log on dialog.. i type the correct pass but still getting error ..
Code:
 crystalReport11.SetDatabaseLogon("Admin", "admin")
        CrystalReportViewer1.ReportSource = crystalReport11
        CrystalReportViewer1.Show()
please help me ..as soon as..really need to fix this issue

Peter Reid

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 20:47
What password have you used in Access? Does it work if you remove this password?

My initial thought is that you've password protected the Access file which is not the same thing as having a 'database login'

khabib

Local time
What password have you used in Access? Does it work if you remove this password?

My initial thought is that you've password protected the Access file which is not the same thing as having a 'database login'

my password in access is 'admin'
if I clear my password.. my report showing correctly without database login dialog in crystal report viewer...
I don't know what wrong,,

Peter Reid

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 20:47
The thing that's wrong is that you are trying to login to the database in crystal when you just have to supply the database password.

I'm afraid I don't know Crystal well enough to tell you how to do this but I'm fairly confident that either using SetDatabaseLogon and/or supplying a username of Admin is not correct

Or are you using the user-level security in Access that was removed in 2007(?)? If so, where in your code do you specify the mdw file?

khabib

Local time
The thing that's wrong is that you are trying to login to the database in crystal when you just have to supply the database password.

I'm afraid I don't know Crystal well enough to tell you how to do this but I'm fairly confident that either using SetDatabaseLogon and/or supplying a username of Admin is not correct

Or are you using the user-level security in Access that was removed in 2007(?)? If so, where in your code do you specify the mdw file?

I think I don't use user-level security.. I use access 2016 I create database on there then encrypting with "admin" password just like that..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom