Filter Subform using List Box (1 Viewer)

Sarah97

Local time
Today, 03:53
Hello All!
I am next to Access and have been getting as far as I can using videos and reading online. I am trying to make a very basic search capability in a form. I want to be able to search for multiple products by using a multi-select list box.

I thought I did the VBA correctly, and the form indicated that it is filtered when I select and option and click search, but doesn't seem to narrow the form down.

Does anyone know how I can select from my list box "a" and "b" for example, and see all of the people who have those products? I want to be able to see if they have the other products as well, which I why I want each type in the same field.
I greatly appreciate and tips or advice on how to make it work!

Attachments

• TESTING_List.zip
    712.3 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Hi Sarah. Welcome to AWF! There are many samples available on how to make a search form. Have you seen any of them? It's late here now, but if no one jumps on it by tomorrow morning, I'll take a look. Cheers!

Sarah97

Local time
I will try and find some of the samples; thank you!

bob fitz

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 11:53
Sarah97

You have a field with multi values in table "Testers". I would recommend that you change this.

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
Today, 18:53
you may check the code behind the form.

Attachments

• TESTING_List.zip
    691.8 KB · Views: 90

Sarah97

Local time
Thank you for the help and for the explanation! Much appreciated -- I have been stuck for a few days on it! Have an excellent day!:)

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Thank you for the help and for the explanation! Much appreciated -- I have been stuck for a few days on it! Have an excellent day!:)
Good morning, Sarah. Looks like you're good to go. Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom