Go Back   Access World Forums > Microsoft Access Reference > Microsoft Access User Groups

Old 08-09-2013, 10:19 AM   #1
MSAccessRookie
AWF VIP

MSAccessRookie is a jewel in the rough MSAccessRookie is a jewel in the rough MSAccessRookie is a jewel in the rough
Looking to get involved with Access User groups

I am looking to get involved with Access User groups in the USA. I am aware of an Access User Group in New England that Pat Hartman is/was involved in, but was hoping to find something in the NJ or Eastern PA area. Going to meetings online is great, but I am still old fashioned enough to think that going in person is better. Any ideas?

-- Rookie

This forum is about taking the next step (or perhaps the next two steps) toward becoming a better Access programmer, and the AWF Forum Members will help you on your journey.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MSAccessRookie is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: