Ready to tangle with Access! (1 Viewer)

NoFerrari

Local time
Today, 12:53
Hello:

I took a course in Access wayyyyy back in the day. I see that it has not become much more user friendly in the ensuing years.

I will be asking lots of questions about creating reports and forms from tables.

Happy Friday! :D:D

NF

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 10:53
Hi NF. Welcome to the forum!

Mark_

Longboard on the internet
Local time
Today, 10:53
Welcome, and may all of your answers make sense to you!

NoFerrari

Local time
Today, 12:53
Actually, I lied (a tiny one). I have been able to make a simple set of tables, queries, forms and reports without really doing any complex coding. So that is good. I just have to remember the "order of operations" - what has to be created first, etc.

Having the quick action buttons in the ribbons is a real boon.

Looking up instructions to make it do the nifty things I am imagining is another matter, of course!

essaytee

Need a good one-liner.
Local time
Tomorrow, 03:53
Actually, I lied (a tiny one). I have been able to make a simple set of tables, queries, forms and reports without really doing any complex coding. So that is good. I just have to remember the "order of operations" - what has to be created first, etc.

Having the quick action buttons in the ribbons is a real boon.

Looking up instructions to make it do the nifty things I am imagining is another matter, of course!

Welcome aboard. These days my memory is not what it use to be. I'll be tackling something, I know it can be done but for the life of me cannot remember the details. My first port of call is Google and the starting criteria is, "Access VBA" followed by a few keywords, invariably I'm led back to AWF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom