Python exercise (1 Viewer)

HY2000

Local time
Today, 02:58
For the file attached below, add the following two functions to the code.

1. A search by programme ID function. When this function is selected, a user can use the programme ID as the searching keyword to search all the students who have that programme ID. If found, the student's IDs and names will be displayed, otherwise, no found should be reported.

2. A history of search function. When this function is selected, a user can display previous searching results of "searching by student ID" function, up to the five searches. The display should contain the student IDs and student names. If there are no five previous searches, the function should inform the user.

I am new in Python and need some tips to do this exercise, hope that someone could help!!

Attachments

• student_exercise 1.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 148

HY2000

Local time
Today, 02:58
Clarifying on question 2:
In the second question asks you to implement a history list for the "searching by student id" function. The "searching by student id" function is actually the "Locate a record based on student ID" function in my sample. So, I am asking you to provide a list containing up to the last five entries for the "Locate a record based on student ID" function.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom