Hello! I'm interested in databases purchase (1 Viewer)

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 13:52
are "goofy man" and "super-nice person" both off limits then? I don't wanna step on any toes, but having a little fun...now there's nothing wrong with that.

It really depends on your intent. You already have a track record of, shall we say not conducting yourself in the best manner.

With your history, what you present as something funny, or a leg pull is not likely to be taken in that vein.

I went to a poker poker tournament a while back and there was this flamboyant, extrovert character who decided everybody needed nicknames. He tried to give me a nickname and I told him no, I was quite happy being addressed as Tony... I don't know what is intentions were, but I think he thought it would give him an advantage whilst playing Texas hold'em....

Sent from Newbury UK

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
Today, 07:52
I went to a poker poker tournament a while back
How long have you been doing this? I don't remember you ever telling me you played as a hobby. Or do you play for money?

and there was this flamboyant, extrovert character who decided everybody needed nicknames.
well I wouldn't do anything like that. That's pretty stupid. By the way Tony, do you remember our one conversation over the phone years ago?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom