Multiple pdf's to multiple emails from a report (1 Viewer)

earls

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 22:14
I trying to take a payroll report and create a pdf for each driver's pay and email it with outlook. I’m able to create one pdf with all records and email it (great for accounting), but don’t want to share payroll with all drivers. We don’t have many drivers 20+, so having 20 popup windows within outlook of drafts is not an issue. I have been researching with no clear idea of how to accomplish, would like one command button to create all emails if possible (not clicking on a button for each driver, don’t want accounting to miss a button). Driver email address is already in the report. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, not strong with creating VBA code but comfortable tweaking it.

Attachments

• report emails.PNG
    report emails.PNG
    30.1 KB · Views: 96

earls

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 22:14
This got me started:

I read this article before posting for help, from what I determine all his references take a single report (all 10 pages) and send that same report to multiple people. I’m interested in taking that 10 page report and only sending a single page that belongs to that driver. 10 pages 10 emails 1 page per recipient.

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 19:14
You read it wrong. "That is each recipient gets their own unique set of pages of the report?"

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 03:14
I’m interested in taking that 10 page report and only sending a single page that belongs to that driver. 10 pages 10 emails 1 page per recipient.

In that case you might find my blog on creating multiple reports useful here:-

http://www.niftyaccess.com/generate-multiple-reports/

You will also find some links in the "Generate Multiple Reports - Extra's" section which show you how to send the particular reports generated to particular individuals.

There's instructions by Gina Whipp

and
Granite...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom