Hi from East Durham, UK (1 Viewer)

Dangerous

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 16:33
Hi everyone, Thanks to the admin for letting me join. I've just started with access but have used other database programs in the past. I'm a complete beginner with VBA and it seems that to do any automated task in Access you need VBA.

I'm from the north east of England and have used computers for many years but while I am able to to most things I need to, VBA is currently beyond me. I hope you guys can help me.

TIA.

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
So you know enough about databases to be dangerous! ;)
We'll certainly do our best to help. Welcome to AWF

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 10:33
Actually, to get your feet wet, you can learn how to do macros as an initiation to automation. They are primitive and have no error handling ability, but for sequencing things, they work. AND they can be converted to VBA later!

Dangerous

Registered User.
Local time
Actually, to get your feet wet, you can learn how to do macros as an initiation to automation. They are primitive and have no error handling ability, but for sequencing things, they work. AND they can be converted to VBA later!

Tried that, feet didn't even get damp as I could only see a same number of actions, none of which did what I need.

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
There is a button to show all actions ?
I only have 2007 and they are pretty basic decision wise, but as mentioned good for batch processes.

Tried that, feet didn't even get damp as I could only see a same number of actions, none of which did what I need.

Dangerous

Registered User.
Local time
There is a button to show all actions ?
I only have 2007 and they are pretty basic decision wise, but as mentioned good for batch processes.

Access 2007 but can't find an action in the macro actions to do advanced filtering, clear all filters or toggle filters and can't find the code for the ribbon buttons

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom