MS Office 2010 Screen Shot (1 Viewer)

WaiveIt

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 22:50
Calling all Access 2010 users.

Would somebody be kind enough to post an uncopyrighted screen shot of the help page that shows MS Office 2010 bit size?

I am building a tutorial for installing my application and determining 32bit v 64bit is required and apparently a tall order. A screen shot of the MS Office Word 2010 help page would be awesome. The pic above might be copyrighted plus I don't want a green box around the version. I only want to highlight the bit size. Word would be preferred to Access because not all Office plans include Access, but a 64bit Version of 201* Office will prevent the 32bit version of 2013 Access Runtime from installing and vice versa.

Thanks!

Last edited:

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:50
why can't you just do it yourself - using printscreen or one of the free packages available?

WaiveIt

Registered User.
Local time
why can't you just do it yourself - using printscreen or one of the free packages available?

Because I have Office 2013 installed and IDK how uninstalling 2013, installing 2010, uninstalling 2010, and re-installing 2013 would be any less then 10x more time consuming than tapping this amazing resource of dozens of Access users. Also, Microsoft doesn't distribute Office 2010 anymore and downloading an old Office distro from a 3rd party site sounds like a bad idea.

Will somebody please invest 90 seconds and help me out?

Last edited:

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:50
glad you took this bit out
But I do appreciate your comment that will likely to nothing other than discourage ppl from helping me.
I'm glad you have explained why you can't do this yourself, I'm sure someone else will help

WaiveIt

Registered User.
Local time
Thanks AccessBlaster!
You are a gentleman(or lady) and a scholar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom