VBA to Update, Append other tables from current form (1 Viewer)

Moore71

DEVELOPER
Local time
Today, 08:00
Hi,
I need VBA codes to Update records in 2 or 3 tables with Criteria like ItemID

Secondly, I need VBA codes to Append records to another table with Criteria like ItemID

Thirdly, I need VBA codes to Delete records from another table with Criteria like ItemID

Fourthly, I need VBA codes to Delete records from another table with Criteria like Date() -i mean current date

Thank you all who will contribute to these questions

plog

Banishment Pending
Local time
Today, 03:00
Action queries (UPDATE, DELETE, INSERT) are red flags that you have a poor table structure. Add to it that you don't know how to set them up and I'm laying long odds that your tables and/or forms are not set up correctly.

Can you post a screenshot of your relationships and a brief description of why you need to move all this data around?

Moore71

DEVELOPER
Local time
Today, 08:00
I think you may not understand what i meant.
Update is to update QtyAvail and Update Customer Account with amount ordered

Append is to append current records to a table where existing records for today will be deleted.
This is to keep history of Item inventory by their dates

Most especially, I need the update code using ItemID as criteria

Thank you

plog

Banishment Pending
Local time
Today, 03:00
Nope, understood perfectly and when I hear you have a field in a table called 'QtyAvail' I am even more resolute in my belief that your table structure is improper.

The issue you posted about is a symtpom of a larger problem. You need to fix your table structure, not put bandaids on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom