Complex Database Design (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrAd1987

Local time
Today, 14:51
I am to create an Access 2007 Database which stores Employee information and can create an Employee contract for each "Employee" record.

The concept is to export [Employee Information] fields to a contract template that is set-up on an Access report.

The problem is that the contract template is larger than the size of the report layout (maximum size is 55.873cm x 55.873cm).

If the contract pages are laid out next to one another, the report is able to contain upto 4 A4 pages whilst my contract template requires 7.

Considering I must create these Employee Contracts via usage of a Contract Template - what Access 2007 enabled options are available?

Please note the end-users of the Database have a limited understanding of Access and therefore require the Contract Production to be manipulated predominantly by Command buttons and associated events (preferably yet not limited to, Macro events)

Export to a Word-Mail Merge is an option yet must be automated so that the current viewed record is the only record to be exported (ie The Mail-Merge is to create only the viewed records "Employee Contract" and not all records)

DCrake

Remembered
Local time
Today, 07:51
This is a modified duplicate post relating to the same issue. Do not post duplicate questions.

David

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom