A Long Long Time Ago (1 Viewer)

Friday

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 13:23
A very long time ago, I was a contributor on this site. I see some names I recognize, The Doc Man, Vassago, Brian Warnock, Uncle Gizmo. I don't see Rich. Anyway, just a shout out to anyone who remembers me. I'm retired now. Hope all my old friends are fine.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Welcome back Friday.

I don't think much has changed!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Oh! You can use your mobile to comment now... That's one change!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Lightwave

Ad astra
Local time
Hi Friday welcome back I caught the end of your former period here I think - hope the retirement is going well.

MrsGorilla

Rat Race Participant
Local time
Today, 07:23
Friday! I've wondered about you from time to time, as you dropped off the site. It's good to see you around! I pop in and out, but I don't visit nearly as often as I used to either. :(

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 08:23
Nice to see you, Friday! Things are business as usual around here. Enjoy your retirement! I only have 30 years to go. :eek:

Rich sadly seems to have left the site behind. Does anyone have contact for him outside the site? Is he doing alright?

MrsGorilla

Rat Race Participant
Local time
Today, 07:23
Nice to see you, Friday! Things are business as usual around here. Enjoy your retirement! I only have 30 years to go. :eek:

Rich sadly seems to have left the site behind. Does anyone have contact for him outside the site? Is he doing alright?

I've wondered about him too. I hope he's doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom