Microsoft Access Sell Form with barcode reader (1 Viewer)

aliazadahmed

Local time
Today, 19:58
Hello guys,
Please can anyone help me to create the sell form with barcode reader for market,

I finished all steps instead of sell form let explain my case:
I had tables named items which stores all items like (item name, item code,Quantity,Cost, Price) ,
I had another table to store the sold items on it which name sellstore with field (invoice number, Quantity, cost, price, item code)
I had table selldate to store the date of sold items with field (invoice number, date, employee name),

I created main form with subform for sell and when my barcode reader insert the code of sold items in combobox on main form the subform updated but when I insert another barcode to combobox the subform will not go to a new record it will replace the second one with the first one "this is my problem"
type of my subform is continuous but still not go to new record,

Please I need help, can anyone give me an idea

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 09:58
I moved your post out of the introductions forum. Try adding GoToRecord with the appropriate arguments to the after update event of the combo.

aliazadahmed

Local time
Dear pbaldy,

thanks for your reply, but I'm not good with vba code so can you explain for me what should I write in after update combobox in main form to go to new record each time?
because I used micro builder when I dragged the combobox I chose the third option which is "find data on my form based on the value I selected on combobox",

my scenario of my sell form:
1. The control source of my main form is items table which contains (items code,items name, Quantity, Cost, Price),
2. The control source of my sub form is query that include sellstore table and items table,

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 09:58
I don't use macros, the VBA code would be:

DoCmd.GoToRecord , , acNewRec

aliazadahmed

Local time
Dear Pbaldy,

I need your suggestion about how to create sell form in access?
I'm trying to create sellform during one week but with no result can you help me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom