Sample Bilingual Database (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MStCyr

Local time
Today, 13:19
The picklist on the menubar selects the language to use and sets the language flag for the application. In this case we use Francais and English

The Tag property of the controls is where the translation takes place. The general expression of the Tag is French/English as you can see by visiting the Tag property of the various controls that are in use.

The code for the Tag is located in the module modGlobalProcedures. The / is used as the separator: ie. French Desc/English Desc.

Take a look as to how the table is laid out: Key French English

Also included is the procedure for calling a Help file. Please make sure that the RPFM.HLP help file is in the same directory as the application. That's where the application will look for it. Please note that the help file is a "cheapie" that I use for test purposes.

The application will restart in the same language that was in use when the application was shut down.

I've put a lot of time in producing this...if you decide to use the modGlobalProcedures give me credit for it, i.e. don't remove the Copyright notice in the header.

Attachments

• BilingualSAmple.zip
    135.7 KB · Views: 4,664
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom