Need HELP With Filtering Calendar (1 Viewer)

riti90

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 01:42
Hi all,

I'm working on a booking system for my employer for some Chambers (Heat & Cold).
I found this database on www.utteraccess.com from Peter Hibbs which is very useful to me, and I need to filter it by Chamber.
I've added a dropdown but I find it a bit difficult now to filter the calendar by Chamber name(or ID).

Can You please help me with that?

Thank You,
Margarit

Attachments

• chamber.jpg
    chamber.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 65
  • Outlook Style Calendar V3i.mdb
    1.4 MB · Views: 69

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Hi Margarit

The monthly display is based on tblMonthData which is unfiltered.
In the combo after update event, you need to filter the source data in tblAppointments to create a filtered version of tblMonthData/tblWeekData/tblDailyData

This should be fairly simple and quick in operation

BTW Peter Hibbs is still active at UA and always very helpful/fast in responding to questions about his apps

jleach

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 20:42
I love this calendar - have used it in numerous applications. Peter does some great work. Sounds like Colin has you squared away, but didn't want to pass up an opportunity to commend Peter on his work.

Cheers,

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
I love this calendar - have used it in numerous applications. Peter does some great work. Sounds like Colin has you squared away, but didn't want to pass up an opportunity to commend Peter on his work.

Cheers,

Yes I agree totally. Another point is that Peter's documentation / help guides are always superb.
His Flexgrid examples are brilliant - unfortunately only for 32-bit as MS haven't created a 64-bit version of the flexgrid control

Some years ago I created my own monthly / weekly / daily calendars (as I hadn't seen Peter's versions):

Although I was very pleased with the result, it took a lot of work. Peter's example would have been just as good & saved me hours!

Mind you I have a habit of reinventing the wheel.
A couple of years ago I spent ages creating a deep search & replace tool for Access. Again it works really well.

However, it was only after I completed it that someone mentioned the free VTools addin to me!

Attachments

• CalendarDay.jpg
    CalendarDay.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 63
  • CalendarMonth.jpg
    CalendarMonth.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 293
  • CalendarWeek.jpg
    CalendarWeek.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 50
  • SQLSearchForm.jpg
    SQLSearchForm.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 298
Last edited:

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
Today, 08:42
can you please try this.

Attachments

• Outlook Style Calendar V3i.zip
    178.1 KB · Views: 87

riti90

Registered User.
Local time
can you please try this.

Hi Arnel,

Thank You for your help,

I did find another solution though for that with a big help from Peter Hibbs on Uttesaccess.

I've created a Yearly view as well and Peter is helping to make it as look good as possible and do my job. :)

This is the file just in case someone could find it useful.

Attachments

• Outlook Style Calendar V3 WIP03.zip
    307.2 KB · Views: 110

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom