Match 2 tables and find related record on input (1 Viewer)

bruceblack

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 18:43
Hi everyone!

Busy with a new project here. Just the technical approach i would need a little hint on where to go from here.

I have a table with registered products and their location, and i have a table where i scan the products and their location.

I would like to build a form that shows what i scanned and what i still have to scan (some conditional formatting whatever).

I can manage to display both table data but i cannot put them next to each other or link them. What is the best approach?

I also have a field with "quantity". So somehow it also needs to add up somehow :S

plog

Banishment Pending
Local time
Today, 12:43
First, this doesn't sound like a form issue, sounds like a data issue which means most likely a query. So, can you demonstrate what you want with data? Provide 2 sets:

A. Starting sample data from your tables. Include table and field names and enough data to cover all cases.

B. Expected results of A. Show what data you expect to see in the end result when you feed in the data from A.

Again, demonstrate with 2 sets of data, no more explanations needed.

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 13:43
I agree with plog and would also ask you to give a brief description of the processes/activities involved.

Scan --as with a scanner or...?
Location --as in City or warehouse, shelf and bin??
Quantity??
What exactly is a "registered product"?

Who uses the output from your activity? For what purpose?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom