Greetings!! (1 Viewer)

cratebug

Local time
Yesterday, 18:21
Hello to all forum members. My name is David. Work in the Risk Management dept of great fortune 500 company. I would say I am somewhere between Beginner and Intermediate when it comes to MS Access (2010). Know how to create tables, queries, forms, reports, etc. Have about 2 years experience working with Access in the workplace however most of that dealt with blanket imports and creating simple ad-hoc queries; looking up data, retrieving, exporting, etc. Very recently though, the opportunity to sharpen my Access db skills has opened up for me at my place of work and I've been tapped with some long-thought of projects in for the simple purpose of expediting and streamlining some tasks and processes. I've come up against quite a few stumpers and they, for lack of a better description, are driving me nuts.....cause I can't figure them out. I've exhausted Youtube, instructional reading material and I just stumbled on to this site. I'm very happy this forum exists and my hope is that someone with expert knowledge can help me with some of the roadblocks I've hit in the last month or so.

Again, cheers to all and hopefully I can one day in the future contribute to someone who is in need of assistance like myself.

David M. (Dj Cratebug - yes I'm a dj/producer by night lol)

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 00:21
Hi David, welcome to AWF.

Your contribution would be most welcome. It's quite a skill to learn, so I suggest you watch how others answer, then when you decide to take the plunge, it won't be too alien.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom