Greeting from USA (1 Viewer)

fleetman

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 17:47
Hi Everyone:

I am John, a fleet man with 28 years of experience. In 1994 I learn a little programmming in a program called TEAM-UP. The fleet management applications I put together served me for the next 16 years I am currently redeveloping the system in Access2007. I took a two day class last year, I utilized some of Microsoft's Free training. I have bought a book "The Missing Manual"

The tables are finished and working to track vehicles, fuel, parts and workorders. I am now starting to figure out queries and reports.

The one I am trying to figure out will report completed workorders by department, by mechanic, reporting cummulative hours and parts by mechanic for period from start date thru end date. The tricky part is that the workorder consists of workorder table data, wo labor subtable and wo parts subtables.

Suggestions?;)

Last edited:

rainman89

I cant find the any key..
Local time
Today, 17:47
The one I am trying to figure out will report completed workorders by department, by mechanic, reporting cummulative hours and parts by mechanic for period from start date thru end date. The tricky part is that the workorder consists of workorder table data, wo labor subtable and wo parts subtables.

Suggestions?;)

Start a new post in the queries section that explains this! You wont find much help in the introduce yourself section.

Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom