Heroes and Generals (1 Viewer)

scott-atkinson

I'm with the Witch.......
Local time
Today, 10:18
Has anybody played the Free Online FPS Heroes and Generals? What are your views of the game?

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
Never been much for FPS's my friend! Especially free online ones, Played valiant arms before. Was okay (I have nothing against FPS's they're actually fun on the odd occasion between raging your eyeballs out :D)

I actually liked the Infected mode, but what makes free online games so bad is the fact they can much more easily be hacked :(, Valiant arms being the ultimate hack zone. Aim Bots, Invisibility - the works.

Hacking ruins games!

scott-atkinson

Local time
Never been much for FPS's my friend! Especially free online ones, Played valiant arms before. Was okay (I have nothing against FPS's they're actually fun on the odd occasion between raging your eyeballs out :D)

I actually liked the Infected mode, but what makes free online games so bad is the fact they can much more easily be hacked :(, Valiant arms being the ultimate hack zone. Aim Bots, Invisibility - the works.

Hacking ruins games!

I'm finding that in H&G, there are lots of hackers playing the game, I can get shot through walls, from like 500 meters away with one shot whilst in a speeding jeep, and can shoot a guy like a tonne of times and he still don't go down...

I'm getting kind of tired of it really, shame because it's a good game.

What's your game of choice then?

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
I enjoy games with a to the bone story!

such as RPG's, they just amaze me and pull me into the story (especially free-roams such as skyrim). It's like reading a really good book but you can choose what you want to do :D.

At the moment I am on a Lord of the Rings craze, (Loved it since I was young) so I have taken to the new Shadows of Mordor game :D .

Trying to obtain Medieval Total War II Third age mod at the moment though!

and yeah as I said, Hackers ruin the game for themselves and everyone else :(

scott-atkinson

Local time
I enjoy games with a to the bone story!

such as RPG's, they just amaze me and pull me into the story (especially free-roams such as skyrim). It's like reading a really good book but you can choose what you want to do :D.

At the moment I am on a Lord of the Rings craze, (Loved it since I was young) so I have taken to the new Shadows of Mordor game :D .

Trying to obtain Medieval Total War II Third age mod at the moment though!

and yeah as I said, Hackers ruin the game for themselves and everyone else :(

I'm a big LOTR fan too, is the Mordor game an RPG First Person Slasher, or something else, Iv'e seen it but never really new much about it.

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
RPG 3rd Person mate,

I think its set after *Spoiler Alert* Sauron Died.

and Orcs have developed a ranking system for warchiefs etc...

Its really well made. If an Orc kills you he becomes a lesser chieftan and so forth.

Plus the game is never the same as the next as the bosses are random throughout the game. The story is obviously quite set in stone (except the bosses)

Frothingslosh

Premier Pale Stale Ale
Local time
Today, 06:18
Yeah, afraid I'm not much of an FPS player, either. I was just never any good at it.

Unfortunately, Scott, unless you lock everything down the way Half-Life and Battlefield do, the hackers pretty much take over the game. It pretty much goes with the territory.

Personally, I've always been an RPG and strategy gamer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom