Headache (1 Viewer)

rainman89

I cant find the any key..
Local time
Today, 15:20
Do people still homebrew? I get the impression that it's gone out of fashion, we used to drink some awful stuff just because we had made it. :eek:
Did make 4 gallons of reasonable red wine from my own grapes after one glorious summer.

Brian

In the US they sell homebrew/microbrew kits.... makes some pretty good beer

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Today, 19:20
LOL, Ray I hadn't noticed your location, obviously there could be quite a difference in our countries. We used to be able to get good, and bad , kits but I've not noticed any on sale for years, Ok i haven't been looking but they used to be everywhere, hence my comment about them being out of fashion.

Brian

rainman89

Local time
Didnt mean to sneak up on ya!!! i'm a yank

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Didnt mean to sneak up on ya!!! i'm a yank

No problem , I wont hold it against you :), next year will be our 8th, or is it 9th, trip over there, we kinda like Americans at home, abroad they can be loud and .. , but then don't visit the Spanish Costas during the British holiday season :eek:

Brian

rainman89

Local time
No problem , I wont hold it against you :), next year will be our 8th, or is it 9th, trip over there, we kinda like Americans at home, abroad they can be loud and .. , but then don't visit the Spanish Costas during the British holiday season :eek:

Brian

most of us arent as bad as some (a couple come to mind) make us out to be! where in the us u going?

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
We are doing a tour starting in Dallas, taking in places such as Alamo, New Orleans, that will be different from last time, the Ante Bellum homesteads, Savanagh, Atlanta, then heading North to Washington. Something like that, the boss books them and i'm wrestiling with our trip to Japan later this month so next year is on the back burner.

Brian

rainman89

Local time
We are doing a tour starting in Dallas, taking in places such as Alamo, New Orleans, that will be different from last time, the Ante Bellum homesteads, Savanagh, Atlanta, then heading North to Washington. Something like that, the boss books them and i'm wrestiling with our trip to Japan later this month so next year is on the back burner.

Brian

ah you are down south of me... its gonna be warm!

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
We are doing a tour starting in Dallas, taking in places such as Alamo, New Orleans,
You could take in the $47 disaster tour in New Orleans and look at the blacks struggling for a living because the US government won't do anything to help them. That'll be fun. I'm sure the Yanks think it's a great laugh.

Col

rsmonkey

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:20
my woman causes more fear than headaches... thats y im still at work at 9pm!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom