Report Control Not Showing Formatted Data for ALL Users (1 Viewer)

Sinfathisar

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 01:56
Hi All,

I have a hybrid database with Access 2007 interface and a report with several subreports. These subreports display number data from tables (currently stored in Office 365). There is an issue with the some of the controls truncating numbers to #### (as if the control box is too small for data to display) - but only for some users (separate interface, separate desktop computer, separate copy of MS Office for each user). Other users see the number value i.e 2345.54. There are no report format differences between separate user copies of the .accdb interface, and the issue is occurring for report criteria that are bringing up identical records.

Any ideas? Anyone experience this? I am wondering if it is a difference between some Access program settings not tied to the specific .accdb, or if it might have to do with video driver settings, etc... on each users' personal computer. Not sure how to frame the question to get a relevant response from old Google.

Thank you!

Sinfathisar

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 01:56
It turns out this is not just a single control on one report that the box would need to be made bigger. Its more like 100 controls x 5 subreports and the page space is already limited for printing as it is. I was really hoping there would be another option. I just don't understand why it is fine for some users but not for others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom