salary system software (1 Viewer)

azo

Local time
Today, 07:40
hello all of u
I have a problem ...
I want to design a program that duplicate the last information of employees with thier salaries to change them in the month after that last salary without need to enter thier info again with each month
So help me to make automate duplication of info each month
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez:rolleyes:

DavidAtWork

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:40
azo, are you recording employee data in a database here or something else

David

NigelShaw

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:40
Hi

Salaries can differ month to month due to tax deductions at the point of payment. Even if it differs by a few pence, it differs. You really need a proper, well established payroll software like iris or moneysoft. Doing it your way will no doubt get you into trouble.

Bear in mind that if your payslips don't have the correct information on them, your employer can take you to court and get money from you

Nigel

azo

Local time
Today, 07:40
many thanks David
I am database designer in a company and they request from me to design a salary system for their employees
but as you know not all employees have changed their salary every month so i want a programming idea to design such as a system with detail of salary and a history of changes for those employees which have a little differs in their salary for common reasons
i so hopful that you understand my idea ... please help me to get the idea true.

simyjames

Local time
Yesterday, 21:40
Ya its really pos system that allows you to completely track and manage your inventory and helps you get to know your employee salary and what they prefer so you will know when and how much to reorder. It is very easy to handle and manage for office employee records.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom