Detailed Sub-Report Needed--Beyond my Scope (1 Viewer)

FlorencePS

Local time
Yesterday, 22:01
I am on an Access temp assignment that is a bit beyond my scope of expertise, which is to create the end product attached, so I am asking for help. PS: I have made the client aware that this is out of the scope of my expertise, and they are willing to see what I can come up with.

I have taken care of the preliminary: creating the table, but what has me stumped is that they want the "report" to look exactly as the .pdf that I have attached, where each Zone is in a separate block in a table-like format.

I think I'm heading in the right direction by creating sub-reports to be pulled into the one main report, however, the boxes have me confused. Do I create them on the main report then somehow link them to the sub-report query? Or, should the sub-reports carry the formatting information, meaning lines.

I'd like to know this info before starting the sub-report part, because I would like to be able to set up the first sub-report accurately so that I can simply copy, paste and change each cell's info as needed for all 48 blocks (6 across x 8 down).

I hope that I have posted this using the correct verbiage for clarity, but I expect there are going to be questions, so fire away.

Thanks.

Flo<dazed & confused>rence :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom