Go Back   Access World Forums > Non-Access Issues > Sports, Health & Fitness

Old 05-12-2013, 11:35 AM   #16
ColinEssex
Old registered user

ColinEssex will become famous soon enough
Re: Kilimanjaro Trek - August 2012

Did you get up the hill then? Or a failure - hence no outcome.

Just took the money I guess.

Col

Old 06-27-2013, 12:32 PM   #17
tinyevil777
Newly Registered User

tinyevil777 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColinEssex View Post
Did you get up the hill then? Or a failure - hence no outcome.

Just took the money I guess.

Col
On the contrary, I made it to the top after 6 days and 50 hours of trekking. The photos are here if you or anyone else would like to take a look: http://www.flickr.com/photos/94131876@N03/

The lateness of my reply was due to me having things to do, i.e. living.

Also, I didn't take any money you patronising halfwit, I raised close to 2,000 for the hospice.

Just FYI 'Col', I climbed the highest mountain in Africa, a mountain which took the life of one of our fellow trekkers and continues to take the lives of many climbers each year. All you do is disrespectfully fish for a bite.

Do one you absolute prat.

In February 2013, i am climbing Kilimanjaro to raise money for Nightingale House Hospice. Please visit
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
to find out how you can donate. Thank you.

Last edited by tinyevil777; 06-27-2013 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake
tinyevil777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 11:24 AM   #18
ColinEssex
Old registered user

Patronising halfwit. Absolute prat?

I'll refrain from reporting you this time for needless name calling.

When I said "just took the money I guess", I was referring to taking the money off the punters for your charity, without completing the full walk.

You need to understand that what you read or hear is not necessarily meaning what you think it means.unless its a conscience speaking to you.

Just spotted you are in Wales, maybe you are welsh which would explain a few things. Perhaps English is not your first language.

Col

Old 06-29-2013, 02:11 AM   #19
tinyevil777
Newly Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColinEssex View Post
Patronising halfwit. Absolute prat?

I'll refrain from reporting you this time for needless name calling.

When I said "just took the money I guess", I was referring to taking the money off the punters for your charity, without completing the full walk.

You need to understand that what you read or hear is not necessarily meaning what you think it means.unless its a conscience speaking to you.

Just spotted you are in Wales, maybe you are welsh which would explain a few things. Perhaps English is not your first language.

Col
Not particularly bothered if you report me or not. This forum means more to you than it does to me.

I could easily report you for the multiple Welsh comments that you've made. They could be considered Nationalist. Taff isn't a description that Welsh people like, funnily enough. And to say that English isn't our first language, well it's not so much pathetic as it is laughable. You're getting really desperate now. Running out of trolling material?

As I've said on many dialog, I paid for the trip of a lifetime MYSELF. The 2,000 given by many generous people were donations, not sponsorships. There is a difference.

The underlying thing here is that I DID the trip, completed a life goal and raised money for charity. Are you so offended by these FACTS!? There's no blanketed truth here, the charity had 2000 in donations, I paid for the trip myself. I could've paid for the trip myself, and decided not to raise any money for charity.

There's no conscious speaking to me here. You're just a desperate bored old man who constantly tries to get people to bite into an argument. Anyone who reads this thread will see it.

Aren't you going to congratulate me? Will you be gracious enough to say, I'm very sorry for the loss of your of your fellow climbers life? Do you have it in you to just leave this thread? I'm very bored of you now.

In February 2013, i am climbing Kilimanjaro to raise money for Nightingale House Hospice. Please visit
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-29-2013, 09:51 AM   #20
tinyevil777
Newly Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccessBlaster View Post
My Mother was a Hospice volunteer, at the end of her life she was a recipient of this great organization. Keep up the good fight, and thank you for your service. Without people like you, there would be a lot more needless suffering.

Richard
Thanks Richard, your support is appreciated, I just do what I can.

Old 06-29-2013, 11:26 AM   #21
ColinEssex
Old registered user

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyevil777 View Post
Not particularly bothered if you report me or not. This forum means more to you than it does to me.

I could easily report you for the multiple Welsh comments that you've made. They could be considered Nationalist. Taff isn't a description that Welsh people like, funnily enough. And to say that English isn't our first language, well it's not so much pathetic as it is laughable. You're getting really desperate now. Running out of trolling material?

I had to laugh at your reply. Getting touchy about being called taffy pales into nothing when compared to what welsh idiots do to English people.

Your comment from a welsh taff where your fellow countrymen hate the English, they burn holiday cottages owned by English people, they insist on confusing visitors by having road signs in welsh language and always speak welsh when spoken to by English visitors. And the welsh want independence from the UK just like the dopey scots.

BTW, what is the difference between a climb and a trek?

I thought a climb was what real mountaineers do on the Eiger north face and a trek was a long walk

Col

Tags
2012 , august , kilimanjaro , nightingale house hospice , trek

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: