What's your best/worst joke? (2 Viewers)

w99t

Local time
Today, 01:22
A man walks in a bar.
The bartender asks "Why the long face?"
The man replies "I just found out my wife is sleeping with another man. I've decided I'm going to drink myself to death."
The bartender looks shocked and says "I'm sorry I can't help you kill yourself."
The man asks "Well what would you do in my situation?"
The bartender puffs himself up a bit and says "If I found out a guy was sleeping with my wife I wouldn't sit around feeling sorry for myself, I'd kill the guy."
The man jumps up from his stool and shouts "That's a great idea! Thanks!" and runs out of the bar.
A couple hours goes by and the bartender is starting to get nervous when the man walks back into the bar with a smile on his face.
"Did you kill the guy?" The bartender asks nervously.
"Nope! I slept with your wife. Whiskey please."

nfk

Registered User.
Local time
Whats the difference between a joke and three dicks?

Your mom can't take a joke.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 03:22
nfk - it is, indeed, a joke thread. But there seems to be some bitterness here. That joke is more attacking than funny. We chose to disagree with your position on Access; in my case, it was for pragmatic reasons but others have their own reasons. I'll just say that there is no need to be nasty.

nfk

Registered User.
Local time
nfk - it is, indeed, a joke thread. But there seems to be some bitterness here. That joke is more attacking than funny. We chose to disagree with your position on Access; in my case, it was for pragmatic reasons but others have their own reasons. I'll just say that there is no need to be nasty.

Empirical evidence of the witch-hunt I've been denouncing since day 1. Its a good joke, you should try it at a family dinner, for example.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
And just as a side note regarding your signature, nfk...

I'm from south Louisiana. Hurricane Betsy taught me the power of a storm. Hurricanes have taken whole trees down on my property. Hurricane Katrina flooded my house and killed people I knew. Those of us who live here quickly learn that life is too short to let hate become an issue. We learned that life is worth celebrating. So folks who don't understand us wonder why New Orleans seems to be such a party city. It is because we are alive to share another day and some good times with one another.

Therefore, ... and this is JUST a suggestion - don't be a Microsoft Access Hater. Instead, sign yourself with what you LOVE. Be a POSITIVE thinker. Just sayin' ...

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 08:22
... Colin E is much more eloquent and mature with his style of contriteness. The example you're referring to is juvenile and just plain 'ignant.

I love this site we have the best customers (for want of a better description) in people like Leo and his spaceship blog. We have best access experts, helping people tirelessly, and Colin the best troll ever! I take back what I said about him the other day, he is definitely the Access World Forum mascot... When you see an idiot like nfk you suddenly realise how valuable someone like Colin is...Nearly brought a tear to my eye writing this.

What does that stand for anyway nfk? No F*****g Knowledge?

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 04:22
So, a horse walks into a bar. The bartender says "Hey buddy, why the long face...?"

Ba doop-doop....

Rabbie

Super Moderator
Local time
Today, 08:22
A white horse walks into a bar and asks for a whisky The barman say "We have a whisky named after you"
The horse replies " I've never heard of a whisky called Eric"

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
GCF: First Day of School

My youngest child was thrilled when her turn came to enter
kindergarten. To make sure we had plenty of time to eat breakfast and
get ready on the first day, I woke everybody up early, so early that
it was still dark.

I was getting dressed when my little daughter came into my room
looking troubled. "What's wrong? I asked, mustering as much
cheerfulness as I could at that hour. "This is your big day!"

She blurted, "You didn't tell me I was going to night school."

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
When asked if Harvey Weinstein’s behavior was similar to her husband’s, Hillary Clinton replied “Close, but no cigar...”

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Good, one, Gent. Made ME laugh, and there is very little about HRC that can do that!

Rx_

Nothing In Moderation
Local time
Today, 02:22
Multiple Choice:

I'm reading where the Japanese said that Americans are all stupid and illiterate and lazy. Well, I didn't really read it. I saw it on television. I was lying there on the couch. Well, I would have changed the channel, but I had to get up and walk all the way over. My remote control is broken, and I don't know how to fix it.

Q: What do Alexander the Great and Kermit the Frog have in common?
A: Their middle names.

Q: What do you call a lawyer who has gone bad?
A: Senator.

We're the greatest country on Earth except when it comes to getting anything done.

Faith of ISIS
You can't deny the faith of these people that we fight: it's absolute. They believe that if they kill themselves, they'll be met in heaven with 70-some-odd virgins. Imagine that kind of faith -- to think that that would happen, when I haven't met one on earth.

I know environmentalists exist, but whenever I see a guy on a bike, I don't think, 'Oh, sweet, there goes an environmentalist.' I'm always like, 'That poor sucker got a DUI.'

Rx_

Nothing In Moderation
Local time
Today, 02:22
Overheard conversation at a bar

We may never know the full measure of Human Suffering from the Destructive Path of HARVEY.

Wait... are we talking about the Hurricane or Weinstein?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom